This blog is about Palestine and Israel.
I’m a retired administrator. I intend to research this topic, Palestine and Israel, blog here about it, and eventually compile the thoughts and references into an ebook and ultimately into a printed book. I am not an academic but I have three degrees up to a PhD in Mathematical Physics from Kings College London.
Zionists stole Palestine to create the state of Israel with collusion by the British Government.
- End the siege of Gaza
- End the occupation
- Halt and reverse all settlements and outposts
- Implement the Right of Return for all dispossessed Palestinians and their descendants
- Implement peacefully a single state solution where all residents have full and equal rights, full citizenship, freedom of speech, with no discrimination allowed on the basis of race, sex, creed, or ethnicity.
- End collective punishments, home demolitions, bombings, summary detentions, and abuse of citizens.
- Respect international law and human rights.
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORT BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT, AND SANCTIONS (BDS) AGAINST ALL OF ISRAEL, NOT JUST SETTLEMENTS AND OUTPOSTS, to achieve compliance with the above conditions.
The above terms would mean an end to the ‘Jewish homeland’ which was a perverse, wrong-headed, and cruel idea from the start which has no place in the twenty-first century. It was an idea that inevitably would, and did, lead to ethnic cleansing and apartheid.
I claim copyright to this blog. I accept that others may draw from it but I request that this be done within the terms commonly accepted as ‘fair use’. Likewise, I may occasionally quote from other sources and, when I do so, I intend to abide by ‘fair use’.
Sharing by tweeting or otherwise posting links to this blog are welcome.
Almost all of the images, the ‘tweet card’ pages, are not mine. I found them on tweets and on various internet sites. I post them here on the reasonable assumption that the owners would not object since the images were posted on the internet.
Thank you for your attention.